Well done on all your fantastic, hard work last week!
Thanks for sharing it with me and letting me see it.
I have prepared the following work for this week.
Please remember to get in touch especially if you need any help,
- Topic: Weight , Figure It Out (CJ Fallon), Pg 79 and 80 https://tinyurl.com/y9bpzkgt
- Topic: Capacity, Figure It Out (CJ Fallon), Pg 84 and 85 https://tinyurl.com/ybm3k7q7
- Mental Maths (2 tests x 20 questions) https://tinyurl.com/y7bvcvw4
- It is so important to keep practising our tables every day! How fast can you say them?
- Also try this online game! https://www.abcya.com/games/multiplication_mine
- Read Unit 23 from Reading Zone 3: The Talking Horse entitled ‘Animals Growing and Changing’ Pg 92-93 and do the activities Pg 94-95 https://tinyurl.com/ydyhdt8f
- Read Unit 28 from Reading Zone 3: The Talking Horse entitled ‘Clever Rosa’ Pg 115-117and do the activities Pg 118-119 https://tinyurl.com/ycpm6ggv
- Spellbound: Complete Week 34 General Revision activities
- Keep reading every day! This website has so many free books with lots of interesting topics to choose from: https://readon.myon.co.uk/
- Use your www.readtheory.org log in details from the front of your homework journal and try some of the reading comprehensions.
Gaeilge: Topic: Ar an bhFeirm/ Madra (On the farm/ dog) https://tinyurl.com/y7b9wa7k
Read each of the four stories and try to do all the activities in your copy.
If we were at school this week, we’d be going on a minibeast hunt outside.
How about trying one outside with some of your family, instead?
Use Unit 25 Life on a Footpath and Unit 45 Waterplants and Minibeasts of Earthlinks 3 (inside your pack from school) to help you.
- Watch Home School Hub on RTE2 every morning at 11am.
- Use markers and a sheet of kitchen roll to create some cool patterns.
Have a look at these ones I did: https://tinyurl.com/ybcqwq5g and try it! It’s so relaxing!
- Writing Competition: A book publishing company called Puffin would like children to write a story of up to 300 words, using the theme ‘Big Dreams’. Closing date is 28th May. See here for more details: https://www.nationalbooktokens.com/big-dreams